Google is on the hunt for the websites with obvious back linking practice. That is why it is very important for a website owner to change his old habit of making links or what we commonly known today as link diversification.
Since the big panda and penguin updates, many website owners have struggle to change their seo campaigns and strategies. And among these strategies is the diversification of back links. But what other people don’t realize is that back links is not the only thing that should be diversify.
We all know that back links which comes from a single source is considered as a poor back link nowadays. So how can you diversify your back links?! The lists below are some methods that can help in your link diversification.
- PDF/Document Sharing
- Blog Commenting on Relevant Niches
- Video Submission - (Make sure your video is properly optimize. This article will help you on how to optimize your videos.
- Q&A back linking (e.g Yahoo Answers)
- Article Submission - (This link would teach you how to create your own article directories list)
- Image Sharing - (Flickr, Pinterest, tumblr are your best bet when it comes to this one.)
- Social Signals - (I assume you probably know the top 4 social media sites that you should go to when it comes to social signals. Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Linkedin.)
- Social Bookmarking - (Check out our High PR Social Bookmarking Sites)
- Infographic submission - (Click here for websites in which you can submit your infographics)
Gone are the days that your anchor text is your main keyword. Today, anchor text are mostly seen as generic (click here, visit us, etc…) or naked url (http://www.yourwebsite.com or www.yourwebsite.com). This is done so that a certain website would not be penalize of over optimizing a certain keywords or phrases. You could use lsikeywords for other relevant keywords for your anchor text.
How would you diversify your website content you ask?! Aside from articles, you could now use a video or much better an infographic to relay your message or opinion to your readers. Infographic would definitely catch your reader’s attention and at the same time relaying your message in a unique and fun way.
Word of Advice:
If you want to survive the future updates that search engine will be rolling out, you should “drive on the designated lane for the kind of vehicle you have in order to avoid untoward incidents”